Monday, July 14, 2008

My First Billboard - Ibiza, Spain Eden Discotech


This is a picture of my first billboard. I'm on an EDEN Billboard in Ibiza, Spain. Actually, I'm on a total of 6 billboards in Ibiza. (FYI- This is my blog so I don't have to be humble).

EDEN is the largest disco-tech in San Antonio. It's a crazy party place, some of the best DJ's in the world play here. Every night all the girls that work at EDEN walk around in their boyshort undies, glitterful bra tops, and hold a little flag that says EDEN. Trying to get all the English boy tourist to come to the disco-tech. There are about 12 super hot bodied babes walking around with one token gay guy. You would think that the guy is the boyguard to keep the girls from getting harassed. But you don't need a bodyguard when your walking around and looking sexy in Ibiza.

It's FREE! However you want to dress, feel, act, dance, think, or be. You can be free in Ibiza. This is not and advertisement for you to go to Ibiza. There are plenty of loud obnoxious tourist already. Please don't join the list.

I'm not going to lie but before I moved to Ibiza, I use to think that the English accent was HOT! It really isn't. It's very loud and not clear. I couldn't understand the English tourist when they were speaking to me. Yes, maybe they were drunk or on crack. But none-the-less it was bloody-blibberish.

All the Spanish people agreed with me. American communication is much better.

1. It's easy to understand.

2. Americans annunciate.

3. Our teeth look better so people can read our lips when we talk.

4. We use body language.

5. We know we aren't liked by Europeans so we, "speak softly and have deep tipping pockets."

So... just incase you don't know EDEN is more than just a strip club in Dallas that is open from 4- till - Sun Up. It's also a wonderful disco-tech in Ibiza that has me as there Superstar Poster Girl.

So from now on if someone mentions EDEN. Please don't think of it as..." that dirty ass club."

Disclaimer: The first meaning in the dictionary is always the most honest/best/clear one.

So don't walk into Eden at 4:30 thinking that this is what God was thinking of... because it's not.

E·den n.

1. Bible The garden of God and the first home of Adam and Eve. Also called Garden of Eden.

2. A delightful place; a paradise.

3. A state of innocence, bliss, or ultimate happiness.

No comments: