Monday, July 21, 2008

My Favorite Secret Beach - Ibiza, Spain



HOLA!!! This is the main reason why I love Ibiza so much. It's not really a party island for me. It's a beautiful Island with loads of stuff to do during the summer. People come from all over the whole to spend the summer in Ibiza. I get to met loads of new people on vacation everyday from Australia, Dubai, France & Italy. People on vacation are the best people. They are always happy, fun and excited about everything new they get to experience. I met some amazing Christian girls from London, and they were so sweet. I took them to a secret beach in Ibiza that only the locals know about. I can't tell you where it is because I want it to stay a secret. I'll take you if you are in town;)

To get to this beach you have to repel down a cliff. The locals have rigged up a blue rope for people to come down. It also has a lot of cliffs you can jump off of. It's really scary at first because you can't see down. You have to jump out into the most amazing blue/ clear water. But it's exciting. And Yes! it's a topless beach! But... "Do as you want!"

Besos

2 comments:

Edson Castro (PrEdsonCastro) said...

Parabéns lindo pulo, gostei, fica com Deus.

Unknown said...

Wow that is absolutly beautiful!! I just love tropical islands. Hub and I renewed our vows on the beach in the Bahamas 6 years ago. It was fab.

I noticed your a Christian - that is Wonderful!! :)