Saturday, May 31, 2008

CrystalTV Blogging from IBIZA



Hello World!
I'm so excited about spending the summer in Ibiza, Spain. A little island off the coast of Spain that is so beautiful you will feel like you are in a tiny piece of heaven because God created such a beautiful place.
I will be working on my business making lots of EUROs not dollars!!!. I also got a deal to producing several TV shows from there in Spanish and English. It will be a wonderful opportunity to share with the rest of the world my favorite island. I will also start shooting my short film. And I'll be finishing up my screenplay. I would have been done by now but I've been blogging up a storm.
MORE on IBIZA!!!
I love Ibiza! It's an amazing place. A place where you feel like you don't have any worries. (But I'll obviously share the truth about it to you in my other blog.) I hope everyone at some point gets to go to ibiza. Here is a little sneak preview of the view of the Bay of San Antonio. This was taken from my house. If you want to read more about ibiza on a Daily basis you can check out my other blog dedicated to just info on Ibiza. You know I can't talk about myself all day... or do you???
www.freelifeibiza.com

Besos Todo!!!

No comments: